“..Our government is perversely protecting the industries that release the killer chemical into society.
The American right wing loves to hate Big Government – but does size matter?
Perhaps the problem is not Big Government -
- but Dumb Government – Inefficient Government -
- or even Corrupt – Sold-Out – or Inept Government.
The recent bombshell Consumers Union, publisher of Consumer Reports , dropped – that rice contains dangerous levels of arsenic –
- illustrates how good, effective government can save lives by keeping deadly toxins out of the food supply -
- whereas our federal bureaucracy (aided, abetted and cajoled by industry) -
- has instead let us down…”
go to source/story>>>