“..Recently, Wired magazine in the US reported that a military officer and lecturer in a US prestigious military college taught a class of “commanders, lieutenant colonels, captains and colonels” -
- that a “total war” against Islam “would be necessary to protect America from Islamic terrorists.”
The tutor, a highly-decorated Lieutenant Colonel named Matthew A. Dooley, also appeared to assert that “Islam has already declared war on the West” -
- and that hundreds of millions of Muslims “[b]y their own stated doctrine…are motivated and unified under one ideology and one goal.
They hate everything you stand for – and will never coexist unless you submit.”
In a course text published by Wired, Dooley put forward a “Counter-Jihad” operation model that planned for an assault on the Muslim world unconstrained by “Geneva Convention IV 1949 standards of armed conflict” -
- an operation that would involve taking war “to a civilian population wherever necessary” -
- citing the “historical precedents of Tokyo, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki”.
In his model Dooley proposes the “starvation of Saudi Arabia” -
- and the bombing of Mecca and Medina -
- the two holiest cities in the Muslim world…”
go to source/story>>>