“..He may be, according to his latest album Old Songs,” a lazy bastard living in a suit” -
- but as he approaches his 78th birthday, Leonard Cohen still puts in a serious shift -
- a generous 30 songs this evening – spread over three hours.
And while several of his musicians play seated, Cohen’s on his feet the entire time -
- save for the moments where he drops to his knees -
- imploring his audience or urging a player to greater heights of artistry.
He even manages to skip gaily off the stage at the intermission and the end -
- as if confirming that the older one gets – the more one reverts to childhood…”
go to source/story>>>