“…Only on Wall Street can you bankrupt a company;-
- misplace $1.6 billion of customers’ money; -
- lose 75 percent of shareholders’ money in two weeks;-
- speed dial a high priced criminal attorney – and get a court to authorize the payment of your multi-million dollar legal tab from the failed company’s insurance policies;-
- have regulators waive your requirements to take licensing exams required to work in the securities and commodities industry; -
- have your Board of Directors waive your loyalty to the firm; -
- run a bucket shop out of the UK; -
- and still have the word “Honorable” affixed to your name in a Congressional investigations hearing.
This is not a flashback to the rotting financial carcasses of 2008.
This putrid saga has been playing out in five Congressional hearings since December..”
go to source/story>>>