“..Vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan asserted on multiple occasions Tuesday morning that the numbers behind the Romney campaign’s tax plan add up.
They don’t – though allied conservative groups are now rushing to help fill in the details.
The Wisconsin Republican was asked during a sit down with Bloomberg News why he was offering specifics when it came to the goodies of the tax plan -
- a 20 percent across-the-board deduction of rates -
- a ten percent reduction of the corporate tax rates -
- a repeal of the estate tax -
- while detailing none of the bitter pills -
- the deductions and exemptions that must be eliminated to make the proposal deficit neutral…”
go to source/story>>>